Axle Head CO2 Automatic Welding Machine
I. Design mission
Complete the automatic welding of two circular seams in the joint
between axle head and axle housing. To make sure that welding
specification is even and uniform. With uniform surface and good
appearance. Easy and reliable to use, welding quality meets welding
requirement, quick and convenient to load and clamp.
II. Basic Conception
- Welding torch is fixed, while the workpiece is rotating. Welding
position is horizontal. The two ends of axle are pressed
pneumatically and rotate together.
- Using double water-cooling torches and two power sources to reduce
the welding deformation.
- The machine has high voltage and slow wire feeding performance,
which guarantees reliable arc igniting. Machine also has low
welding voltage and low current for filling crater.
- The welding torch must have oscillating and synchronous lifting
functions to realize the automatic lifting and oscillating of the
welding torch during the welding process to complete the multilayer
welding and fill up the welding pass.
- The welding current, voltage and welding speed of each layer in
each welding parameter, the welding torch oscillating frequency,
oscillating scope, oscillating time, welding torch automatic
lifting time, lifting distance and lifting frequency can be preset
and recalled in steps. 100 sets of welding parameters can be
- Welding torch, rotation axis box and tailstock can be adjusted
longitudinally, to meet different types welding.
- Using PLC to control the whole machine operating, AC frequency
speed regulator, to improve the reliability of equipment.
- Adopts axis central hole position and pneumatic pressed mode.
- Using the man-machine interface to modify parameter.
III. Electric Control System
- Using OMRON PLC as control core, control the implementation of the
welding program. Stable system, simple structure, easy maintenance.
- The rotation of workpiece adopts Japan Panasonic AC frequency
regulator. The rotation speed is adjusted by controlling driver to
adjust motor speed, stepless adjustment, it can be displayed by
CM/MIN,low rate and suit for long time use.
- Taiwan Wei Lun MT-6070I 7- inch touch screen as the input and
output interface. Welding length, arc igniting, arc ending time,
welding current, welding voltage, welding speed, oscillating
frequency, oscillating scope, oscillating time, torch lifting time,
torch lifting distance, torch lifting times can be all input
through the interface.
- Rotary closed-loop encoder will detect welding length. Position
detection: torch position is detected by imported non-contact
- The welding starting point is automatically detected and returned
to the original position automatically after welding.
- Integrated control panel box. Control button, touch screen, welding
specification are in one panel, easy to be used and operated.
IV. Main Technical Parameter
|Rotation Speed||0.5-5 r.p.m stepless adjustment|
|Welding voltage||0-40v,stepless adjustment|
|Welding current||0-500A,60% duty cycle stepless adjustment|
|Welding wire diameter||Φ0.8～Φ1.2mm|
|Welding mode||CO2 welding|
|Welding Torch Adjustment|
|Forward and Backward Distance||100mm|
|Axial Direction||full range adjustable|
|welding mode||full cycle with the amount of overlap|
|Rotation center distance||350mm|
|Manual Adjustment of Tailstock||300mm|
|Tailstock Start Feeding Value||100mm|